Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Big E

We were at Big E in the Northeast in Springfield Mass. on September 13th and 14th, 2013.  Jon and I always enjoy the Big E.  Jon use to go there as a kid, having grown up in Vermont.  My first time ever was 2012.  My favorite part is touring the New England State Buildings.  My favorite foods are the Eclairs and the Lobster Rolls.  Jon's favorite foods are the Lobster Rolls and Cream Puffs.  We also enjoy the concerts.  We mostly go to Big E for the Belted Galloway show.  Below are several pictures from the show that our Belted Galloway group ought to enjoy.


The youth show was on September 13th.  I always enjoy seeing the participation from our youth.




September 14th at 9:00 a.m. it was back to show.  Such beautiful Belties.







 As you can see below, Andy even let Jon participate in the show.  Jon really enjoyed this.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment